Are you thinking of moving or changing your us postal address?. Whether you’re moving into a new town or you’re just a little lost when going outside your comfort zone, it’s perfectly normal to need a little more information. Luckily, we listed the 3 most important things to do when changing your address online.
- ADT’s Monitoring is #1 Most Popular in US
- Monitoring backed by 140+ years of experience
- Professional installation – $850 in security equipment included with $99 install and 36-month contract
- Smoke, flood, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Industry-leading reputation
- $100 Visa Gift Card
Don’t Let Costly Home Repair Bills Drain Your Savings, A home warranty is a tremendous benefit to homeowners as it covers the important major appliances and systems that they use every day. Things like your refrigerator, clothes dryer and HVAC system aren’t covered by your homeowner’s insurance, and if they stop working, you are stuck without a home warranty. Fortunately, a home warranty policy is available online, so home appliance protection is just a click away.
3. Change Your Address
How to Change Your Address with the US Postal Service
To let the post office know you are going to change your address and want your mail forwarded to your new location, you have two options:
- Go to USPS.com/move to change your address online.
- This is the fastest and easiest way, and you immediately get an email confirming the change.
- There is a $1.05 charge to change your address online. You will need a credit or debit card and a valid email address. The $1.05 charge to your card is an identity verification fee to prevent fraud and make sure you’re the one making the change.
- Go to your local post office and request a Mover’s Guide packet.
- Inside the packet is PS Form 3575. Fill out this change of address form and give it to a postal worker behind the counter. Or, drop it into the letter mail slot inside the post office.
- You should receive a confirmation letter at your new address in five business days.